Friday, May 25, 2018

Review...One Baby Daddy by: Meghan Quinn


My Review (ARC provided)
Five fabulous stars!

****this deserves more than five stars and Amazon will not let me review. UGH!!!****


Okay I need to boast about this series and this book. Megan’s books keep getting better and better and I don’t know how that is possible, because all the ones I’ve read have already gotten five stars.

For one-I love her humor, two-the chemistry she writes between her characters is off the charts butterflies in my stomach amazing, three-the buildup and foundation of the relationships and the slow burn, my god just wonderfully written.

Well with this book she nails everything and everything I love in a hero…sweet and caring, passionate and funny, hot, somewhat cocky with a little temper and a little alpha, (but not too much). He respects his people, loves his family and friends.

And the heroine…I freaking loved her! She was strong but sensitive. Adalyn still had her insecurities, but they weren’t thrown in your face. She was also funny and feisty, they just made for a great couple.

“He’s introduced me to a personality I didn’t know existed within me. Someone who can be content, thrilled, exhilarated all at the same time. A woman who doesn’t necessarily depend on a man, but allows him to take care of her because he treasures her. Someone who doesn’t need to shed her clothes to get a man to like her.”

This quote is everything!!

I love how Meghan brought in characters from her other books too, it made me smile.
I’m not going into the whole synopsis and I don’t want to post any spoilers, but what I will say is we get to see how Hayden and Adalyn meet and breakup. We see why he couldn’t pursue anything with Noley and we fall in love with him and Adalyn as a couple.

This book has angst, maybe more so than her previous ones. I was holding on trying not to cuss Adalyn out at times, but it was so worth it!

Another five stars for this book! Keep them coming Meghan, I will always read your writing.

No comments: