Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Out Now! Ditched by: RC Boldt...review!




Title: Ditched
Author: RC Boldt
Genre: Contemporary/Sports Romance
Release Date: April 3, 2018



Blurb

He’s playing for the heart she’s had sidelined for years.

IVY HAYES

Dating can be a rocky journey. Once the new shine wears off, you may end up with a case of buyer’s remorse.

That’s where I come in. I set the backdrop and coach you through the breakup.

Don't want overblown drama, hard feelings, or a drink tossed in your face? Then I'm your fairy godmother, child.

BECKET JONES

As an NFL quarterback, endorsement ads and the media pandering after me are all part of the game.

Ivy Hayes is the first woman who doesn't care about my money and the notoriety that goes along with it.

But I'm a long-term guy, and she operates strictly in the now. Which means I need to bring my A-game.

Otherwise, I’ll end up getting ditched.






My Review (ARC provided)
4 stars!


Ditched…
“Be honest and to the point.”
“Mention positives and share good things they’ve done for you.”
“Leave them better now than they were before.”


Oooooh that prologue!!

Ditched was such a sweet story! I’m so bummed that I missed the story of Blue first. I will be reading that one soon. 

Beckett (H) is an all star quarterback and not your typical bad boy sports player. He wants love and commitment not all the girls he can handle and a short lived fling. He wants it all; house, wife and kids.

When his best friend Blue (He Loves Me...KNOT) runs into Ivy she knows they would be perfect together so she very creatively finds a way to set the two up.

Ivy (h) is anti relationships. Her job is breaking people up for a living. She is the one that likes the sex and quick flings; so when she meets Beckett she knows she’s going to break his heart. The problem is, she cant stay away.

He is determined to win her over and change her mind, but she has secrets.

I really enjoyed this book! I loved the role reversal. It’s refreshing to not always see the guy as being the bad boy and getting the bad girl once in awhile. I loved the chemistry the two had and their relationship was fun and witty.

I really had no idea what secrets Ivy was hiding and I loved that surprise in the end. 

If you like sports romance and want a bit of change I definitely recommend reading this.
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

RC Boldt currently lives on the southeastern coast of North Carolina, enjoys long walks on the beach, running, reading, people watching, and singing karaoke. If you're in the mood for some killer homemade mojitos, can't recall the lyrics to a particular 80's song, or just need to hang around a nonconformist who will do almost anything for a laugh, she's your girl.


Author Links

No comments: