Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm so excited for today! I'll be at a huge author event and I get to meet one of my favorites...Lesley Jones who actually has Carnage for free today!!



Carnage will be FREE for one day only on the 7th of May US time.




Carnage: Book #1 The Story of Us by Lesley Jones Book Summary
I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.
“Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry”… He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it…
“I said I love you like the stars above, I’ll love you till I die”
Carnage, an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word.
An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.



Book Links

http://www.amazon.com/CARNAGE-Book-1-Story-Us-ebook/dp/B00IERA5RY
http://www.amazon.co.uk/CARNAGE-Book-1-Story-Us-ebook/dp/B00IERA5RY
http://www.amazon.ca/CARNAGE-Book-1-Story-Us-ebook/dp/B00IERA5RY
http://www.amazon.com.au/CARNAGE-Book-1-Story-Us-ebook/dp/B00IERA5RY



Lesley Jones Biography
Lesley Jones was born and raised in Essex England but moved to Australia in 2006 with her family. Her first book was Saviour, followed up by Resolution. Next came books 1&2 in the Carnage series, then Conviction, a stand alone novel. In 2015, Marley, a Carnage companion book was released, with the series being neatly tied up by The Letters, published in February 2016. She has quickly gained a reputation as a writer of gritty, down to earth characters, involved in angsty and emotional plot lines. Carnage having won a number of awards for 'Best Ugly Cry'.  Her readers love the fact that she can switch her stories from hot and steamy, to snot bubble ugly crying, followed by laugh out loud moments, in the space of a few sentences. She has declared that the very best part of her job is meeting her readers and already has plans to travel to the U.S for several events during 2016/17, a list of which can be found on her web site. When not writing, she has admitted to being a prolific reader, getting through around four or five books a week. She is a fan of trashy reality TV, listening to music, watching her son play football and enjoys a glass of wine... or three.



Social Media
·         Website: www.LesleyJonesAuthor.com
·         Twitter: @LesleyKJones
·         Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LesleyJonesAuthor

No comments: