Saturday, December 12, 2015

I've been too busy reading and not enough blogging...

But let me tell you the books I've read, have been exceptional Walking Heartbreak Walking Heartbreak by: Sunniva Dee was even more than I had expected.

Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1) Nine Minutes and Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2) Out of Time by: Beth Flynn definitely took me for a ride.

Hold My Heart (The Heart Series #1) Hold My Heart by: Esther M. Soto was one of the more unique and creative books I've read in a while.

Nuts (Hudson Valley, #1) Nuts by: Alice Clayton sure made me hungry and curious about a hipster farmer.

 Hollywood Dirt Hollywood Dirt by: Alessandra Torre, a different spin on a small town girl and city boy.

I am currently readingNovember 9 November 9 by my absolute favorite, Colleen Hoover.

So far there is one book that I was highly anticipating and left me a little low. I won't mention it but I didn't feel like it was her best work. I loved the beginning and premise but from the middle on it fell flat. I think that's some pretty remarkable time spent reading though.

I will try to review these books but they all are 4-5 stars and definitely worth the read.

No comments: