Monday, August 17, 2015

Check out these books by Tara Lin Mossinghoff?


Secrets That We Keep

Blurb:

It is said that normal is boring. The same routine, the intact family, the future all planned out. Some might think this sounds dull, but it's exactly what Jesse had. And that's how he liked it. Dreams of being a doctor kept his nights busy with studying, leaving little time for a social life or a typical high school experience.
Angie was the complete opposite. She thrived on spontaneity and seizing the moment. Having a broken family didn't make her bitter. In fact, it just gave her more room for love in her heart which she showered onto her friends. Impulsive and child-like were words used to describe her.
During their senior year, Jesse and Angie's worlds collided. Simple friendship quickly escalated to adoration. These feelings led to a relationship that flourished.
But what happens when dark secrets are revealed? When their entire lives, the perfect and the chaotic, are completely flipped upside down?

Purchase Link:





Letters to Matt

Blurb:

Some people work their whole lives to have it all.

“I think it goes without saying that I miss you. So much that some days it feels like my heart might stop beating from it.”

Some people search for that one thing that will complete them.

“I wake up in the middle of the night and I can’t breathe knowing
you aren’t next to me.”

Some people have it all ripped away in the blink of an eye.

“I don’t know how people deal with this kind of loss.”

And some people find solace in their own special way.

“I know I can’t have a future with you, but I’m beyond grateful for the past we shared.”


Purchase Link:
http://amzn.com/B010CGJRZA

No comments: