Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review...Sky High by: C.J. Lake

Sky High (The Attraction #3)

Synopsis:

First, she stole my parking spot. Then we became friends. Then I fell completely, mind-torturingly in love with her. Oh, wait--I think that happened first...

**Story contains explicit/steamy scenes that are intended for mature readers.**
**All books in C.J. Lake's Attraction Series are standalone novels with NO cliffhangers.**
 


My Review: Review copy provided
4 super sweet stars!

Jamie (H) just moved to his apartment, just had his twenty third birthday and just was promoted in his job. He has decided to make this the year of Jamie...work out, get a new car and maybe meet a girl.

Sky (h) is in a bad place, her dream career has been crushed and she doesn't know what to do with her life. She's had a tough go with boyfriends and is pretty anti-men putting up a wall around her. That is until she meets Jamie. Jamie is cute,charismatic,charming and annoying all at once but they soon find themselves to be close friends.

When Sky starts using her roommates sisters matchmaking service Jamie giver her his "unbiased" opinion. What happens when these friends both feel more but are to worried to tell each other? And what happens when Sky finally finds her path? Will it pull them apart?

This story was so fun! I loved both Sky and Jamie. Jamie was a good guy and kind of nerdy in a way which made him more lovable and real. I love reading about the good guys every now and again. They all don't have to be players and big alpha males to be sexy and hot. Sky was cute and feisty, she wasn't a stomping ground for Jamie or her friends. I loved how there wasn't the stereotypical misunderstandings or mess ups. Everything was handled in a very adult and respectful way which made me respect the characters.

This was the first book in the series I've read but I'm definitely interested in reading the others now.

HEA? (3)<<<click here if you want to know.


  

No comments: