Thursday, April 16, 2015

A little something different...but reading and writing related.

My husband who is an accountant by day sometimes an actor at night and a quoter??
Let me explain...My husband’s father passed away a few years ago unexpectedly. His father had a lot to say and he was constantly full of jokes, wise words and wisdom; so in order for Eric (my husband) and his brothers to cope and mourn his father’s loss they started emailing and texting quotes from their father. Well my husband started a twitter account named Quote After Death and once a week he will quote something random that his father said over the years, well so far he has come up with at least a hundred (not yet tweeted). He has a brilliant idea with what he wants to do with these wise words and random quotes, which unfortunately I can't divulge right now, but it is creative and fun and he will be able to use one or more of his many talents. I would love to give him some support and gain him some followers. I think once you read some of these they will make you laugh, cry and possibly want to punch someone, but it is fun none of the less. So if you have a spare minute I would love for you to check it out.




No comments: