Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review...Prick (A Step Brother Romance) by: Sabrina Paige

Prick

Blurb:
 
I can't stop thinking about that prick.

Caulter Sterling is a prick.

A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.

The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.

I hate him.

He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.

Except for me.

I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.

And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever.

I lost my V-card to the devil himself.

It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.

Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.

One big happy family.

I'm totally f**ked


My review: ARC provided
4-4.5 stars!

What a fun, hot, sexy read. Dirt talking Caulter (H) and straight laced, goody goody Katherine (h). What a pair the two of them were. I loved there banter and sexual tension.  They definitely had a love/hate relationship. The age was the only thing that bothered me, I had hoped for them to be a little older. It's hard to believe an eighteen year old to be that "good" if you know what I mean. But I guess with experience and practice it could happen.;) What I really liked about our h was her attitude and strength towards Caulter. She would not let him get to her or give in...well eventually she does but she holds her ground and does not let him step all over her. Our H was actually better than he lets off. He is concerned for h's well being and always has his eyes on her. Even though they both are "using" each other more is happening and they both are too afraid to admit it. It's a bit taboo but not. It's all sex but not. There is depth to the characters and you can see their growth. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

All in all this was a great book with lots of steam, dirty talk, and sweetness. I recommend, it's a fast and fun read!

HEA? (3)<<<click here if you want to know.



No comments: