Friday, January 2, 2015

Great books of 2014...

 

I know a lot of blogs have posted their top books for 2014 and I have been racking my brain trying to pick ten of my favorites and I just can't do it. There were so many fantastic books I read and so many new wonderful authors I couldn't possibly only pick ten favorites. I already listed my new favorite authors. http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-picks-for-authors-that-were-new-to.html So instead of putting out a never ending list of favorites and then slapping myself once I do because I forgot a book, I'm going to ask you to tell me your favorite book of 2014 and if you can't do that, then the book you are looking forward to reading most in 2015. Comment below, message me, tweet, or post to my FB page and I'll pick a winner via random.org to win a $10 gift card (B&N or Amazon).

No comments: