Saturday, January 24, 2015

5 star Review...Beloved (Belonging Duet) by: Corinne Michaels


Beloved (Belonging, #1) 

Synopsis:

Not enough.

Catherine Pope has never been enough.
She repeatedly let’s men in—only to be left broken.

Then Catherine met Jackson Cole.

Jackson makes her feel alive, desirable, and consumes her with a fierceness she’s never known.
But Jackson struggles with his own past. His training as a Navy SEAL never prepared him for the battle to win her heart. He’s different, honorable, and worth the chance…but he must prove it.

If she gives him what’s left of her heart—will he protect it? Will she get the one thing that has always evaded her – to finally be someone’s beloved?


My Review: review copy provided

Five fabulous debut stars! (I'm not even deducting for the cliff hanger) 

Catherine and Jackson are my new favorite H and h's! 

Catherine has been deceived by all the most important people in her life one way or another. When she's finally trying to put herself back together she "falls" into Jackson. Jackson elicits feelings in her she hasn't felt before but she's scared to open her heart and trust again.

Jackson has had heartache in different ways and tends to close himself off to love but when Catherine enters his life he's ready to try again. 

Can they be together with out breaking each other?

There is so much emotion in this book. I laughed, I cried, I got a little hot and I got really really angry...like I wanted to jump in my Kindle and rip a couple peoples heads off angry. KARMA please!!

Jackson and Catherine's decisions and faults were very real and I love love love how Catherine was not a doormat, she stood up for herself and for the most part didn't let her personal life interfere with her work. She was strong but not a bitch. And the friends of both the H and h were great too.

Here we go again with a cliffhanger...UGH!!

I had to buy the next book immediately and am currently reading it now. I am loving this one too.

So yes it has a cliffhanger, yes it makes you angry, but it is so worth it.

I highly recommend!

Thank you Corinne for providing me a copy of this wonderful book.

HEA? (3)<<<click here if you want to know.

No comments: