Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Leon's Way is coming your way soon! by: Sunniva Dee





So everyone knows how I loved Pandora Wild Child  http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/2014/11/pandora-wild-child-by-sunniva-deeblog.html. I thought it was such a new spin on a NA romance. Well let me tell you I was graciously sent an ARC of Leon's Way and it is knocking my socks off. Be on the look out for my review and blitz I will be hosting and if you haven't gotten a chance to read Pandora Wild Child I recommend you do, you get introduced to the complex character Leon is a bit and let me tell you I didn't like the guy. In this book you get to learn about him a lot more and maybe or maybe not find him redeemable. And I love we didn't have to wait long in between the two!

Purchase:
Pandora Wild Child on Amazon

No comments: