Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Listen (Public Lives #2) by: Clare James




Just Listen (Public Lives, #2)

Copy provided by author for an honest review...5 stars!

I found a new favorite author!

I really loved Finn and Casey's story. This book picks up where Talk to Me left us. I couldn't wait to find out what happened between the two of them and it didn't disappoint. I really liked the writing style and how it was dual point of view as well as them being interviewed. The H/h had great chemistry and I didn't find them to be cheesy or did I find myself rolling my eyes as I so often do with back and forth banter and lines in some romance novels. I felt that the characters were real and as I said in my last review I really liked both the H/h.

I really wish we got a little more of Finn and Casey at the end. I always love an epilogue at the end just giving the reader an idea of how things ended up. Regardless though it was still a great book and I will be reading this authors previous work and future work as well.

Thank you for providing me a copy!

No comments: